Sunday, May 27, 2012

Names for Babies I Conceived in my Head

Hippie Mood Offspring

Lily - She’s gonna be such a graceful princess, with her short hair and those tunnel earrings— Gosh!
Tulip - My snob genius with long black tresses and some powerful glare. Never forget your specs dearest.
Wind - Handsome. Oh your crisp brown skin and dark eyes curtained by disarrayed black hair.
Cloud - The sweet gentleman with hidden angst. Tie back those dreads darling.
Moon - She will be loved, but will love another hopelessly, romantically… tragically
Steed - I must have been really drunk, but this kid is gorgeous.I don’t even know where he got that drumming skill.
Nightingale & Hale - My fraternal. Beach is always perfect with these two holding my hands.

Cultured Elitist Mood Spawns

Louis - Oh the sweet little punk with a knack for sculpting.
Salvador - The grand piano in the living room is all yours.
Amadeo - It will always be your sweet lips and your eloquence.
Odette - Sing lovely swan. Sing.

I guess I will have a huge family.

No comments:

Post a Comment