Monday, June 15, 2009

Genesis

This is the end of this chapter of my work life. I shall be furnishing a copy of my resignation letter in a while. Of course, I'll still need to submit it in order to completely skyrocket myself from this hell hole. Hopefully, this launch will take me to a new planet full of promise and not some sort of black hole. It's kind of sad that I am writing a blog containing something that is of an end of a part of my life when this is the first in this account. rather than talk of a fine beginning, I chose to write how things may end. In order to neutralize it, I am declaring that I am entering a new chapter. As such, this is not really an end but the start of a new rope to hold on to. I find that this rope I am letting go of is burning my palms so I have to let go. I cannot wait for everything else to burn. I am now holding tightly to a new rope. The end of this is vague but it doesn't really matter. nothing is clear in this lifetime. Everything is a risk..

No comments:

Post a Comment